New in 2018 2018 is poised to be an excellent year with plenty of new additions at Crossfire Adventure Paintball...
• In 'The Town' Field we are constructing two new start bunkers as well as a centre building. This will make this field even more challenging for centre flag operations.
• We're adding electronic team flags. Rotating lights instead of flags for heart pounding domination games.
• New field bunkers will be constructed in 'The Fuel Depot' field.
• We've adding a new machine gun nest with fully automatic MG to the D-Day field. It'll make your mission even more difficult (and fun).
• A new rain/sun shelters will be added to the Rest and Recreation areas with complimentary propane BBQ station.
• You will now be able to rent special carbon fibre air tanks that make your gun a lot less heavy as well as increase your air supply.
• We expect new 'Upgrades' such as extremely cool thermal masks and sick 50 caliber markers will also be available.
Lots of changes were made to our fields and equipment for 2016. Here's just a few:
NEW FIELD: "The Bridgehead". Our eight field. This is a 80' long bridge between two existing fields that can be played by itself, or as part of a big game utilizing four fields. It's 16 feet high, a whopping 80 feet long and 8 feet wide. Players start at either end behind their HQ bunkers and have to fight their way across the bridge and capture the enemy flag to win. There are special built-in cover stations as well as strategically placed props for additional cover. Other games will include placing a bomb at the base of the bridge while the other team defends it. A heart-pounding new scenario that is sure to be a new favorite.
• We've also renovated the 'Town' field, adding new
start positions and above ground trenches. This is your change the play of the
entire field and allow for more exciting 'capture the flag' games.
• New additions to the 'Heartbreak Hill" field include the addition of a "farm" on the North side and a fenced military compound on the top of the hill to add even more excitement and thrills.
Introduced in 2016- LOW IMPACT PAINTBALL! All the fun of regular paintball without all the "ouch".Low Impact Paintball is a smashing success that offers players a low impact, 50 caliber option featuring a smaller ball at a lower velocity. Great for first time players and younger children (age 8 and up). This was extremely popular last year and we'll be purchasing even more low impact equipment for our 2016 season.
Birthday Packages- We've developed a number of special Birthday Party Packages to make Birthdays fun and easy. Private party area, special activities and prices. See our Birthdays button in the main menu for more details.
... and much more. Stay tuned.
Old Intel: 2014/2015-
We added a 40'x12' army tent in the rest and recreation area for shelter from the elements.
Addition of the D-Day field: An Axis complex of bunkers, machine gun nests, trenches and pillboxes overlooks a 20' Allied landing craft on the 'beach'.
Debris Castle: Formerly 'Debris Village' but we've enlarged the field adding 12 more structures as well as a huge castle in the middle of this now 'L' shaped field.
'The Gully'. We're removing the canvas tent and added a complete artillery fire base complete with sandbagged, above-ground trench system.
‘The Fuel Depot’. It's not our biggest field but it has as much action packed fun as any of our large fields within it's fences. Weave your way around the oil drums toward the two story tower in the centre to find and eliminate your opponents.
Updated Equipment rental area
We've brought in lots more camouflage uniforms, guns, masks and other equipment to meet our players demands. We're well stocked for anything your group may need.
Crossfire is now open weekends only (except by special reservation) 11am to 6pm.Crossfire's Thrilling After-Dark Adventure...
THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IS NOW OVER FOR THE 2018 SEASON. Thanks to all the zombie hunters that participated this year. See you all in 2019 with new chills and surprises.
Click on the zombie image above for details on our Zombie Hunt Adventure
Crossfire is proud to have been chosen as one of the Canadian locations for this years 'The Amazing Race Canada', Season 6, episode 8, "The zombies are honing in".
See the episode here:
Paintball is a very safe sport. In fact it is rated 'safer' than bowling by the National Injury Information Clearinghouse (US Consumer Product Safety Commission).
Persons under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign their Liability Form. You can bring the signed form with you on the day you play.
Crossfire adventure paintball is a fully insured facility and complies with all safety requirements: your safety is our first priority.
Staff has CPR & first aid training by
the Canadian Red Cross.
Sorry - No Players under 8 years of age, however ages 6 and 7 can use our shooting gallery. Players under 10 must use our 'low impact paintball' equipment.
play the online paintball game
Check out our fields