Crossfire is open for the 2020 season.
PLEASE NOTICE: Due to Covid-19 restrictions reservations are required. There will be three playing times on weekends (Saturday & Sunday)- 9:00 am to 12:00 noon; 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm and; 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm. On weekdays (Monday to Friday) there will be two playing times- 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm and; 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
Please email: info@PlayCrossfirePEI.com or call us at: (902) 213-0867 to reserve your group.
As recommended by the Chief Public Health Office (CPHO), the following will be implemented until further notice:
- To control numbers on fields and allow for social distancing, reservations will now be required. You will select from one of three time blocks to play.
- All guests will be required to complete a CoVid screen questionnaire.
- Guests will be responsible for following CoVid protocols such as social distancing (6-foot demarcations provided in/around main building), limited touching of face, sneezing into elbow etc.
- Staff will be supporting social distancing both on and off the fields. Staging areas have been re-organized to allow for social distancing.
- We will be ramping up cleaning procedures in high traffic areas. Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Sanitization of masks will occur after each use (as usual). Masks will not be placed back in rotation on the same day.
- All paintball markers (guns) will be sanitized between uses.
- As usual, all rental clothing will be washed following use.
- Glass shields have been installed in our office to provide another layer of protection between staff and guests
LIKE A REAL LIFE VIDEO GAME
PEI's largest and most realistic Scenario Paintball arena is decked out with an authentic World War 2 atmosphere, antique military vehicles, & more than 60 detailed European-style buildings. If you've never played paintball, this is the place to start. If you're already a paintball veteran, you'll find Crossfire as fun and challenging as it gets.
Choose from Regular paintball, Low Impact paintball or our new Bazooka Ball.
New in 2020!
Now kids as young as 6 years can play safely. Bazooka Ball uses a soft “Nerf” type ball that doesn’t hurt at all. Players receive a marker (gun) with a special Bazooka Ball barrel, eye goggles, team vest, unlimited air and unlimited ammo. They also enjoy a private playing field. Ideal for Birthday parties.
Our Facilities Include:
- Eight different playing fields
- Picnic Areas with BBQ
- Observation/ Spectators area
- Plenty of Parking
- Drinks and Snacks
* For Regular & Low Impact only. Bazooka Ball is charged by the hour.
Crossfire completely sanitizes our masks and cleans equipment between use.
Open for the Season
Open Saturday and Sundays and by special arrangement on weekdays- Monday to Friday.
Reservations are required.
Crossfire has to limit the number of players on the fields at all times to meet Health PEI's recommendations for fighting Covid-19. Minimum group size is 6 players, maximum is 20 players.
Email us at: info@PlayCrossfirePEI.com or call us at: (902) 213-0867 to make your reservation.
On weekdays (Monday to Friday) groups booking must be at least 10 players and a small deposit may be required. Call or email us for details.
Eight action packed fields are available for play - Shooting Gallery, Bazooka Ball, D-Day Beach Landing, Heartbreak Hill, The Town, Fuel Depot, The Trenches, The Gully and the newest, Bridgehead, featuring a 80' long, 16' high bridge linking four different fields. All fields are designed for heart-pounding capture-the-flag and mission based scenarios.